Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 1573 9522082
We are taking you to the magic place.
Arrival in Tbilisi, airport transfer, housing. Meeting for the tour review and discussion on the Funicular. Evening walk in Tbilisi.
transfer + half-day trip
Walking Tour would include visits to:
– The State Museum of Georgia, which kept the masterpieces of Georgian art from different historical periods, as well as the treasury, in which are collected golden and silver items found during excavations of ancient settlements.
– Narikala – the main fortress of the city, with the scenic views to Tbilisi.
– Botanical Garden and Waterfall – A beatuful place for the day relaxation and signtseeing of the town.
– Abanotubani, is the ancient district of Tbilisi, known for its sulphuric baths, it is mixed with European and Asian architectures. Walking in the streets of Old Town in the area.
– Sioni Cathedral (6-8cc) – the main church in Tbilisi. Residence of Holy Wooden Cross of St. Nino.
In the evening, we taste delicious and rich Georgian wines in the best-in-town wine cellars, listen the stories about wine making and enjoy delicious dinner in the Georgian restaurant.
For the relaxation, a SPA or Sulphur Bath in Tbilisi would be suggested (extra fee applicable)
Departure from Tbilisi in the morning, to the direction Kazbegi. Our route would include following stops:
– Ananuri fortress – is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Zhinvali water reservoir with crystal-blue water and spectacular views to the mountains around. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns.
– Rafting! – Let’s enjoy adventures on the river. Starting from the Rafting Center, our trip will be carried out on the river Pshavis Aragvi (15 km, 1h30min, category II-III), a tour with moderate difficulties that is enjoyable for everyone but nevertheless presents sufficient action to get splashed and be thrilled.
As you will be accompanied by experienced guides, there are no preconditions concerning physical fitness and you will be equipped with life jackets and helmets to avoid injuries in the rather unlikely event of falling into the water. However, you should know how to swim, be in good health and not be under influence of drugs or alcohol. Also, it is important to bring sturdy shoes that can handle wetness.
• Minimum Group Size: 3 persons
• Minimum Age: 6 yr.
• Level: Medium / cat II-III (Depending on season and water level)
• Location: Pasanauri
• Approx. Length/Duration: 15km / 1h30min
• Included: Rafting boat, rafting equipment, and rafting instructor.
– Next stop on the way is Gudauri, a remarkable ski resort in Georgia. The resort is at the altitude 2200 meters above the sea level. There are magnificent views to the mountains in Gudauri enjoyable and great for photo shooting. The trip will continue to Stepantsminda (Kazbegi), where we stay overnight.
Book your stay in Kazbegi:
• Hotel Rooms Kazbegi (With SPA)
• Local Guesthouses available
Visiting Gergeti Trinity Church in Kazbegi. At an altitude of 2170 meters, the 14-th century monument was erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri. The Gergeti Trinity Church is set poignantly on a hill directly below the towering white massif of Mount Kazbegi, which sits at 5033 meters. Built six hundred years ago, its stones have weathered repeated blizzards, rain and invasion to stand as a proud symbol of Georgian resilience in the face of adversity. It is the photographer’s perfect shot..
From Gergeti Trinity Church we do hiking in the mountains, visit waterfall and afterwards we’ll have a dinner in local restaurant.
We depart back to Tbilisi in the evening. Book Hotel in Tbilisi
Next day trip would combine a visit in David Gareja Lavra Monastery and caves and an excursion in Signagi, a small town in Kakheti surrounded by the remnants of 18th century fortifications. You’ll have pleasant walk in David Gareja semi-desert, explore the caves and monasteries where monks still live. We continue to the destination Signagi – a small and beautiful town in East Georgia, to enjoy sights and taste most popular Georgian wines in Kakhetian wine cellars.
Return to Tbilisi in the evening.
Free day. Before the departure, we advice you the best wine and local souvenir shops in town and prepare your airport-transfer.
We have decided to suspend all our trips for some time, to limit the risk of the spread of the coronavirus epidemic.
At the same time, we are using this break as an opportunity to strengthen our platform and develop new way of traveling, which will allow you to share expenses with other travellers and find new interesting routes. We are also waiting for the moment when we can travel and meet with you.